Friday, August 7, 2009

address, dance, marriage, cholesterol, and football

Hey everyone!! I'm finishing up my last week in Texas before I visit chicago/nd and then head off into volunteer land. I was gonna make this post more fluid, but given the sad state of my packing preparations and my apparent hunger at the moment, I'm just gonna bang out this update and tell y'all that I miss you.

I have an address!!!! And housemates!!!! I'm living at 57 Glendale Place, Buffalo, NY 14208 with 3 other volunteers. Our phone number is 716-881-2905
Jamie how close is that to you???

That music video job I got won't be in production until September so I can't do it :'( But I'm still really happy about the audtition and how everything else went down. I think I'm about 75% sure that after service I'm gonna jump into dance in Chicago and see if I can work for a company out there while I get stuff started.

As an homage to How I Met Your Mother, I wanna marry this guy pretty much based on the story of how we met. Short story: On a service trip to mexico senior year of highschool. Don't see each other for 5 years. End up sitting at the same table at a restaurant through a serendipitous string of events. I'm just saying, I think it's pretty cool... but we went out yesterday and I found out he wears Nike... so needless to say, I will not be proposing.

So I found out I have high cholesterol. WTH?!?!?! And a random extra bone of some sort in my wrist. I am either falling apart or slowly gaining super-powers.

Also, I did MAN ticket lottery for the Nevada game. I can buy two tickets, but I don't know if I'd even be able to make the game. Anyone in dire need of some tickets or know someone who wants to buy tickets really badly? I have til the 14th to buy them, but they're 80 bucks bc the extra money goes to the alum network. Lemme know and I can hold em.

Also, what is everyone up to? What are future plans/updates?

Peace all.

1 comment: