Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's been a while

Hey guys,
I read this pretty often but I don't write very much so I decided it's about time. Actually, I started one of these a few nights ago but it was late and I fell asleep. So here goes my second try. Quick rundown of my summer: it's been pretty good, minus the fact that I have no permanent employment yet. Anyway, I went to visit Rachel in Minnesota at the beginning of the summer and then went to Cleveland with Maya to help her switch apartments. I went to South Bend and Chicago in July with Brian, Megan and Abby... it was SO great to see you guys!! (I came across my socks from that classy bowling alley the other day, haha.) At the beginning of August, I went to Montana to visit Jeremy... the drive from my house wasn't actually that bad. We went to Yellowstone, so that was fun. And just last week, my parents and I moved Justin back to South Bend. It was so weird (and sad) to be back there and not be moving myself back. He lives in Regis Philbin's old room this year, so hopefully I'll meet him during a football weekend, haha. In the meantime, I've been working for my dad doing advertising sales and stuff. It's not bad. So yeah, that's about it. When will everyone be back for football games? I'm going back in two weeks for Nevada and I know that Reed and Brian will be there for sure... everyone should come for that one!! FLF reunion? Between my dad and I, we have tickets for a few more games as well, so I'll be back for a couple more this fall.
That's about it. This is pretty long. (That's what she said...?)
I miss you guys. A lot.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going up for the BC game since I won that lottery. Didn't get try for a ticket to Nevada :(. Oh and my sister is at TC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are still tickets available on und.com for nevada... i'm just sayin...
    also, i will have to find steph when i'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still trying to figure out what games i'll come for. hopefully ill know by wednesday but i'm thinking i may just come for nevada no matter what. I have a test the next wednesday but i feel like if i study enough before i hsould be fine and i really wanna see everyone and be at nd

    ReplyDelete