Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Romance, Drama and Unemployment

hey so
i was finally able to figure out how to get into this blog again hahahah woohoo!

anyway, quick tiny summary of my life since graduation (the good, the bad and the ugly)

so you all should probably know that kevin and i aren't dating anymore, right? we broke up like a week before graduation. after graduation i went to NYC with family and aedan came all the way from Portland to hang out (he has family in NYC). we hit it off because i no longer felt like i had to purposely be a bee-atch to him (i guess it was my way of distancing myself from him). got to know him in a different light and yeah... we started dating.

from the very beginning i told aedan that i would have to leave panama in a week so, was this a good idea? bla bla bla, it was all very much spontaneous (and quite romantic i might say, it was friggin sightseeing in NYC!). he ended up convincing me to go to Portland and meet his family (yikes!). i had a blast!

we broke up when i came back to panama. but we missed each other so much that we got back together in like 2 days. but then 2 weeks later i felt like i was lying to myself and that this wasn't really gonna work out (him being in college and me starting my career in a different country and whatnot)

anyway, yeah that's that.... i haven't been single for more than a month in 6 long years, so it's pretty exciting? i'm happy. aedan and i are still good friends. and i'm glad to say that after much much drama kevin and i are friends too. i feel like i need to grow on my own for a while, do some soul searching or something.

ANYWAY, romance and drama aside, i'm looking for a job in my country. so far many companies are interested but a lot of them don't have vacancies and the rest of them are taking long to get back to me (people are slow in this country). in the mean time i'm just working on little projects like organizing my room (which has been neglected for about 30 years) and cooking.

I MISS YOU ALL, besos y abrazos!

No comments:

Post a Comment