Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Study Days Never Ended :-(

Greetings to all from Maryland! Hope everyone is doing well! When I have not been studying for the MCAT (which I postponed to June 18th, so send me good vibes on that date) I have searched the internet far and wide for things to help me procrastinate studying. Continuing the theme that Gloria presented, I thought I would provide another enjoyable time waster for those who have the extra time, or don't and like me just don't want to be doing what it is we're supposed to. But anyways, this heralded procrastination device is a mockumentary called Dorm Life. While it does cause frequent episodes of nostalgia, it is also a healthy source of delicious humor. I'm on episode 18 of season one, which is by far the most hilarious episode so far (but warning, don't start with this one because you have to know the characters first or else it just won't be funny). To make the experience even better please sign on AIM or make a phone call and get me or some other FLFer to watch the episode at the same time so we say who each character reminds us of and relive those awkward and drunken days and nights at ND by watching some other people do it even worserly. Hope you all can enjoy it! Now off to studying the female gonads!

2 comments:

  1. OMG guys, Brian is totally Josh in this show, I mean like totally, OMG, for realz!!! And have u seen Abigail?! Tell me that's not Belma!!! Like Woah!!!

    ReplyDelete