Sunday, June 14, 2009

I seem to have a future

I got into med school at University at Buffalo. Really don't wanna be in Buffalo but ill survive. My moms really excited about me being in buffalo though. Still on the waitlist at NYMC. I think i like UB better though...I dont know, well see....I wouldn'tmind just not getting in there so I don't have to make a decision. Im tired of decisions. To celebrate I went out with some friends. I drank 2 bottles of champagne then proceeded to throw one of the up. no hangover though :). I'm just glad I don't have tot try to figure out what im gonna do next year. Makes my summer much more relaxing

4 comments:

  1. Jamie, that's awesome news! I'm also glad you know how to properly celebrate. My friend Dmitriy celebrated his recent med school acceptance by being our designated driver. Responsible alcohol use? What fun is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS JAMIE!!
    I loved talking to you that night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I remembered more of our conversation that night...All i actually remember is saying fuck a lot and then being told I had to hang up so we could go get food. I do not remember going to get food, passing out in my friends front lawn, leaving, or losing my right shoe (just the right one...the left one was found in my friends back seat but the right one is still mia. I hope someone has it cause they were really cute shoes)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congrats Jamie!!!!!! :)

    I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete