Monday, June 15, 2009

Look What The Cat Dragged In

It's me! Since I know everyone is interested in what I'm doing, I decided I would let y'all know.
After reading Reed's post, I watched all 40 episodes of Dorm Life in 36 hours, and I would suggest that everyone else does the same. New episodes every Monday!
Saturday morning, my friend and I ran a 5K a few towns away. We didn't have the $20 to register, so we used the college student discount and just ran it unofficially. When we went through the chute at the end, they asked for our numbers, which we didn't have, so we just kept walking, but that wasn't the end of it. Some 80-year old lady who was approximately as tall as my kneecaps ran us down on the walk to our car and yelled at us for 5 minutes about how we committed a terrible deed and how we screwed up the results for everyone else. We suggested that they just subtract 2 from the placings of everyone who finished behind us, and everything would be fixed. Apparently that would've been too tough. My friend also tried to play the card that we were just out for our usual morning run, but that someone had placed a course and a finish line on our usual route. She didn't buy it, and I don't think she was amused. Anywho, we told her we were from the neighboring town that we hate, so everything was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment