Saturday, June 27, 2009

Off to the Med...

Continuing the theme of trips with little planning. I found cheap tickets to Malta several days ago, and bought them. I'll be there for two weeks from Sunday onwards. I have precisely no idea of exactly what I'll be doing there, but probably stuff to do with fishing and sightseeing (and wishing that I had A/C). I probably won't have net access for the most part because unless one of my Aunt's neighbours has gotten wifi now (since four yrs ago), the only place is a net cafe a ways away.

I would have invited a bunch of you, however the second my parents heard that I found cheap tickets, they jumped on because they've never been to my Aunt's flat there and my mum hasn't been back to Malta since she was living there.

3 comments:

  1. you sir are quite the world traveler!
    Now when you say "cheap" what exactly are we talking here... bc I have my own definition... which is pretty down there.

    Also, we should all take a trip together. I mean, half of us are unemployed anyway... gotta do something with that downtime right? (like spend more money!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can I only see this post when I'm not logged in?

    ReplyDelete