Friday, June 5, 2009

i woke up with no pants on today...

oh hey there friends. sorry for the lack of being, well, alive (according to the world wide web anyway). computers have been acting out against me, by which i mean my laptop is now, as the wise T.I. (ft. justin timberlake) would say, dead and gone.  but for realsies, it's gone, fr.simon tried to upgrade it, and instead it broke, leaving me computerless and thus less likely to go online. but i'll work on it.

i'm loving checking on this blog though, well done to all of you for actually contributing, unlike me. i'm totally down for road trips and scoreboards, and i'm ALWAYS down for a solid dorm disco party without warning j-dog first.

as for my title, i feel it describes my summer so far very well. not in the sense that it's been exciting, but in how sad it has been. i woke up without pants on because i fell asleep at 4am reading (or should i say re-reading) that fantasy series i've told most of you about. and then i vaguely remember waking up at 6 or 8 (i can't be sure, i was somewhat delirious, it could've been 10, god only knows) attempting to "get ready for bed" by changing. well i apparently only succeeded in taking off my pants. that was all. so yea, clearly this summer has been pretty darn exciting.

oh, i guess i did technically get an internship/volunteer/possibly soon to be paid job? at a non-profit for the homeless, so yay? i mean, i like it, but mostly i'm avoiding all real decisions about my future. you guys wanna enable me and come visit and distract me from making these choices?!?!? do it. DO IT.

ok, i'm out, sorry for the long post, but i figured i should make my existence known, or else how could i be sure to keep my hold on you all?

2 comments:

  1. I woke up with no socks on Thursday morning. I don't know why I took them off, and I couldn't find them. Stupid tequila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally tequila always makes me take my socks off...I get really wild.
    speaking of not knowing where things are though, totallspent 20 minutes looking for my ipod and was absolutely convinced I had lost it, then found it in my speaker dock where it belongs...sadly there was no tequila involved in that story...just stupidity of the sober sort

    ReplyDelete